Benefits of Membership
As a member of the Mojave Desert Chapter of Spyder Ryders of America, you will be able to meet and create growing friendships with many other Spyder owners. If you are tired of ryding alone, come and join us!
- As a member, you will be able to join us in all open and closed rides at no additional cost.
- You will get significant discounts on goods and services at our preferred dealer, ProShop.
- You will have the right to wear the chapter patches on your jacket or vest.
- You will have people to ride with as a group when ryding cross country to attend national events.
- Your name and release of liability form will stay on file for one year.
As a non member, you ride alone, you can only join us in open rides, you will pay more for products and services, you have to fill out a participant form and release of liability form for every group ride you attend, and your jackets remain plain and boring. So, the question you should really be asking is, what is the benefit of not joining? There isn’t one that we can see.
Becoming a Member
To become a full member with voting rights, you must own a Spyder, have the proper endorsement and insurance to operate it in your licensing state, or be the spouse of a Spyder owner. Membership dues are $24 for life.
To become a member, print and fill out the membership application and release of liability and provide it and your dues to one of the chapter officers at the next ride.